Christ for Youth Charities Foundation, Inc.
- believes in fostering partnerships and collaboration among God’s workers.
- encourages grant seekers to use the monies received to introduce children and youth to Jesus Christ and his love for them through activities and innovative ways that promote their spiritual and physical well-being.
- does not fund 100% of a project, preferring to be partial granter of specific projects through direct and matching grants.
Types of Grants
Direct Grant – the recipient receives the money directly from our organization.
Matching Grant – a commitment to award a specified amount of money to your organization based on the amount of private funds raised in response to our challenge.
President’s Grant – a type of direct grant that does not exceed $500.
Carole Binder VBS Grant – a type of direct grant that does not exceed $500. These funds are used to support organizations organizing (coordinating) a Vacation Bible School (VBS) for youth in their community.
Activities include, but are not limited to:
- After-school programs
- Summer camp programs
- Bible studies
- Youth clubs
- Teen counseling
- Sports programs
How do I request a grant?
Step 1: Please submit a concept letter outlining the specific project and what granted funds will be used for. The information below should be included but not limited to:
- How does your project assist children and share the word of Christ?
- Goals and plans for the project
- Time frame
- Total dollars to be expended
- Number of persons involved
- Possible collaboration with other groups
- How Christ for Youth Charities can help
Step 2: After submitting a Concept Letter, if approved, your organization will receive an application to complete. You will have a choice to select one of the following types of grants, Direct, Matching, President’s, or Carole Binder VBS Grant.
Step 3: Our board will review the application and be in contact with you in regards to approval.